Valentine's Day may have come and gone, but these robots are too sweet to not make any time of year!
The binary message says "Happy Valentine’s Day” so be sure to leave it out if you're using this template for a different occassion.
You will need:
- 1 sheet of pink cardstock (8.5×11)
- 3 sheets of gray cardstock (8.5×11) (or any colour of your choice that contrasts with the pink)
- A printer
- Craft knife
- White glue or Mod Podge
- Small paint brush
- Print 1 copy of Part 1 on pink cardstock.
- Use your craft knife to cut along all the solid lines – you’ll use both the positive and negative space to create 36 cards. Also included are some extra hearts and a few copies of “Happy Valentine’s Day” in binary… they are robots after all.
- Print 3 copies of Part 2 on gray, white, or cream cardstock and cut along all the solid lines. Three sheets will provide 36 2.5x2.5 inch backgrounds for your robots.
- Use the paint brush to apply the white glue and stick everything in place. You really don’t need a lot of glue!
- Be creative! The cards don’t all need to look the same! Personalize them with glitter or stickers or anything fabulously crafty.
- If paper-cutting isn’t your game, here’s a template that you can print and colour or paint in!
Share some robot love with your friends!