DIY Deer Head Trophy
If you've purchased one of our DIY Deer Head kits, here are some simple instruction you can follow.
If you're creating your deer head from our printable template, you will need:
- 1 sheet of any colour cardstock (8.5x11)
- A printer
- Craft knife
- White glue or Mod Podge
- Small paint brush
- Print this template on cardstock.
- Cut along the solid lines.
- Cut the slits out, being careful not to cut them too wide.
- We have numbered each piece and slot to help you put it all together.
- Use the paint brush to apply a little bit of white glue or Mod Podge to help the pieces stay in place.
- Hang on your wall and brag about your hunting skills.